Marsons is the largest company in Eastern India in its segment.
Established in 1956, Marsons Limited, ISO 9001:2008 certified, is the largest manufacturer, exporter & supplier of power & distribution transformers (ranging from 10 KVA to 220 KVA) in the eastern India region. Apart from transformers, the company also manufactures galvanised steel structures for substation, transmission & distribution lines and telecom towers.
Strengths & Specialities
- Massive manufacturing facility equipped with advanced infrastructure
- In-house testing facilities as per IS, BS & IEC
- Dedicated R&D department keeps on updating the products
- First company to set up Impulse Testing Laboratory
- First SSI Company to install Autoclave (vacuum heating system)
- Supplied over 300,000 Transformers of different voltage and MVA class
- Prestigious clients from Defence, Railways, Coal, SMEs and other key industries
Massive Expansion Plans
Marsons Limited (the franchisor) is expanding their operations through Hub (Marsons) and Spoke (franchisee) model. The franchisees would be required to set up transformer manufacturing facility with support from the franchisor.
Great Reasons to Partner
- Assurance of MinimumOrder Commitment in the for of PSU/Govt. client orders
- Buyback option of technical equipment during exit*
- Minimum loss due to virtual inventory & made to order sales
- Buyback of raw material inventory during exit^
- Empaneled Vendors with all major power utilities, state electricity board and PSUs
*As per depreciation policy
^After a lock in period of 2 years